RWT G95A – Galvanic Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
The Australian made RWT G95A is the next generation in Dissolved Oxygen measurement. We have taken a sensor that was already good and made it better.
- Technical specifications
Galvanic Dissolved Oxygen Sensor are part of Australia’s most proven range of Dissolved Oxygen Systems with excellent measurement at the low end of the measurement range at zero. They are the preferred choice at many wastewater treatment authorities.
The Model RWT G95A Sensor utilises proven galvanic sensing technology – without a question the most accurate and reliable Dissolved Oxygen sensing technology ever developed. The pure platinum cathode makes the sensor incapable of being poisoned by other gases often found in impure waters, such as hydrogen sulfide.
This sensor utilises the only DO sensing technology that is successful in continuous de-nitrification monitoring and control applications. It is also the only sensor design that can be used continuously in very violent pure liquid oxygen injection systems.
We supply, install and support our products Australia-wide.
- Accurate at zero DO
- 3 year warranty
- Platinum cathode, lead anode
- Automatic temperature compensating
- Easily refurbished in the field
- Jet-cleaning available
- Can be easily rebuilt in the field
- No special tools required
- Measuring principal: Galvanic
- Cathode/Anode material: 99.5% Platinum/Lead Plate
- Electrolyte: Potassium Chloride gel
- Repeatability: ± 1% (at constant temperature)
- Response time: Using 1 mil membrane – PPM 99% of actual, from air calibration < 30 seconds
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.2ºC
The following downloads are available for the RTW G95A
Download RWT G95A PDF